G4-15: Commitments to External Initiatives
Ingersoll Rand subscribes to, and endorses, several externally developed economic, environmental and social charters, principles, and other initiatives as outlined below:
- We are members of We Mean Business, which is committed to reducing short-lived climate pollutant emissions.
- Many of the standards set forth in our Global Human Rights Policy align with basic working conditions and human rights concepts advanced by international organizations such as the International Labor Organization and the UN. For more information about the policy, please click here.
- We endorse the White House American Business Act on Climate Pledge.
- We play an important role in the Clinton Global Initiative Commitment to Action through the Ingersoll Rand Climate Commitment.
- We participate in the U.S. Department of Energy’s Better Buildings, Better Plants Program, which works with leading manufacturers to improve energy efficiency in the industrial sector.
- We are members of the Climate and Clean Air Coalition’s Hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) Initiative, which promotes alternative HFC technology and standards. For more information, please click here.